Follow Us On Social Media
Feel free to join up on our groups and keep up to date with special offers or new services.
If you need a quote please drop us an email. We will respond quickly.
It is hard to enjoy your expensive home or office renovation when all you see is dirt, dust, and various construction debris. And sure, you could release a long sigh, pick up a broom and a few rags, and get down to work. But here’s the thing – after builders cleaning is a strenuous process that will eat up big chunks of time you could have otherwise spent honing your guitar skills or simply catching up with your friends.
We’ll make sure to deliver speck-free results to match your home’s brand new appeal.
How can we be so sure? We got everything you need:
– A service consisting of several others for your convenience and to speed up the process;
– Usage of industrial level machinery for the best possible results;
– Risk assessment and COSHH available upon request;
– Attentive and experienced technicians;
– Fast service delivery and execution.
Just renovated your bathroom, removed a wall to join two adjacent rooms together, or did extensive kitchen repairs? Then this service is just the thing you need to dispose of bricks, wood, plaster, nails, and other construction debris in a safe and timely manner.
Our after builders cleaning services in London are always at your disposal, regardless if you are:
A home owner/landlord: The technicians will polish floors, remove wall marks, and do whatever else it takes to ensure a dust-free environment;
Commercial client: The pros have all necessary certificates and skills to clean offices, warehouses, and other properties in line with all safety regulations.
For any other occasion, you can rely on our guaranteed after tenancy cleaning service done by following agency-approved checklist.
It’s time to get that rubbish out of your way. The unsightly debris will be tackled by experienced technicians, who will carry suitable industrial grade equipment and detergents for the job. The pros can bring the shine back to your home by tackling frequently missed spots, such as skirting boards, door frames, switches, or by treating your bathroom and kitchen.
They also meet all legal requirements to work on any building site, thus the specialists can also lend you a hand with various commercial jobs and even provide you with detailed COSHH and risk assessment upon request.
Please note: Your session’s length will depend on your property’s size and condition. Also, before ordering the service, any building work taking place in your property should be completed.
We all know how persistent dust can sometimes get, hiding from sight in obscure corners no one would ever think to check. Luckily, we’ve developed a thorough checklist that frequently reminds the experts to investigate even the most secluded areas of your property and polish those to perfection.
Let’s review some of the nooks & crannies that this service covers:
– Wiping down window sills, door frames, lights switches, and cupboards
– Dusting mirrors, glass tables, picture frames, and other furniture
– Cleaning stove tops, range hoods, microwaves, fridges, and backsplashes
– Vacuuming carpets, mopping floors, and polishing kitchen & bathroom sinks
– Scrubbing shower recesses, basins, toilets & other bathroom furniture
– Dealing with dust, plaster, or paint splashes on windows and walls.